Windows XP blue screen of death
If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for Windows XP blue screen of death
- This is my favorite tool so far because it automatically repairs a wide range of system problems, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removes viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like 'Windows XP blue screen of death' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Many computer users who have been using the Windows XP operating system have experienced the famous 'Blue Screen of Death', or 'Windows Stop Error'.Added by: Essie on: 10.20.12 time: 11:44
BSOD Case # 198: Windows XP blue screen of death
Details: English: Recreation of Windows XP Blue Screen of Death using the Lucida Console font at 10pt. This error message can be forced via a registry entry, per the ...
Suggestion: Like any person becomes ill at least several times in a lifetime, ditto, every PC may show a blue screen. To permanently track down a termination it is important to disroot the background failure above all. Extirpating the issue is half way through. The problem is that casting away your defective graphic card, RAM blocks or hard disk at times looks like your sole way out.... More information...
- Message: ERROR_UNRECOGNIZED_MEDIA
Numeric code: 1785 (0x6F9)
Meaning: The disk media is not recognized. It may not be formatted.
- Message: ERROR_DS_LOOP_DETECT
Numeric code: 8246 (0x2036)
Meaning: A loop has been detected.
- Message: ERROR_SERVICE_NOTIFICATION
Numeric code: 716 (0x2CC)
- Message: ERROR_DS_INVALID_DN_SYNTAX
Numeric code: 8242 (0x2032)
Meaning: An invalid dn syntax has been specified.
They Solved "Windows XP blue screen of death":
Fixed on: 12.17.11
Error: Crash Recovery & The Blue Screen of Death - PCStats
Details: My gf has given me her computer as she is continually getting the blue screen of death. Each time, it starts going through the Windows XP screen login and then blue screens and reboots.
Fixed on: 6.28.9
Error: Windows XP - Blue Screen Of Death
Details: I have been seeing quite a few posts regarding the dreaded Blue Screen of Death, and what the STOP codes mean. This is a fairly extensive ...
Fixed on: 9.12.12
Error: Windows XP Blue Screen of Death STOP Codes - bluescreen-of-death.com
Details: The Blue Screen of Death, or more properly the 'Windows stop message' ... All Windows XP stop errors are numbered according to the circumstances that ...
English: Recreation of Windows XP Blue Screen of Death using the Lucida Console font at 10pt. This error message can be forced via a registry entry, per the ...
The Blue Screen of Death, or more properly the 'Windows stop message' ... All Windows XP stop errors are numbered according to the circumstances that ...
I have been seeing quite a few posts regarding the dreaded Blue Screen of Death, and what the STOP codes mean. This is a fairly extensive ...
9 Apr 2009 ... This article is for Microsoft Windows XP: Click here to change the ... Troubleshooting Common Blue Screen Error Messages · 0x000000ED and ...
Many computer users who have been using the Windows XP operating system have experienced the famous ' Blue Screen of Death', or 'Windows Stop Error'. This is now a common error that will occur whenever Windows XP senses a software, hardware...
The blue screen error popularly known as the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) is a sign of a serious problem occurring in your Windows XP computer. It could be caused by either external factors or internal factors.
A few simple tips for the BSODWhen you can boot attempt to use Last Known Good Configuration feature and the System Restore function . At some moment in the past your PC did without crashes, so these features rollback the settings back to previous configuration. Unfortunately, in Windows XP blue screen of death case the mentioned in-bulit functions will not repair in most examples. Lately added drivers may want to be cleared out or upgraded. If you have the possibility to access Windows at least in Safe Mode disable the tools you activated before Windows XP blue screen of death commenced to remain. . Another method to find or delete the incorrect update calling forth Windows XP blue screen of death is applying OS installation CD.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
blue screen 1033
- There is insufficient memory available to complete operation.
blue screen of death causes
- Disk is write-protected.
how to fix blue screen of death vista
- The entry is not found.
how to fix a blue screen of death
- The operating system cannot run %1.