If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for Error 0xc0000001
- This is my favorite tool because it's never failed me and fixed all the errors I had.
- This tool automatically repairs a wide range of system errors, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removed viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like 'error 0xc0000001' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
I always use this BootSuite tool to boot and fix unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminate the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
21 Jun 2012 ... The Windows Action Center prompts for information about a failure of the operating system and it needs immediate repair. The action needed to ... http://all4naija.blogspot.com/2012/06/error-code-0xc0000001-in-windows-8.html - 84k - In cache - Gelijkwaardige pagina'sAdded by: Nik on: 5.20.11 time: 21:50
BSOD Case # 846: error 0xc0000001
Details: Hello, This issue may occur if the Security Accounts Manager file (SAM) is corrupted or missing. You cannot use the repair process or the recovery console to resolve ...
Suggestion: Better treat blue screens as a symptom from a operating system immune system that you need to check for errors a few sore points. Start searching for the problem if you are displayed an error message. A few simple manoeuvres must surely help you in vanishing error messages. Eliminating hardware blue screens of death is in all cases hopeless without ridding yourself of out of wack RAM , videocard or hard disk drive.... More information...
The influence of such warning codes upon the PC may also be adverse:
- Message: ERROR_DS_NO_FPO_IN_UNIVERSAL_GROUPS
Numeric code: 8549 (0x2165)
Meaning: Foreign security principals cannot be members of universal groups.
- Message: ERROR_IS_SUBST_TARGET
Numeric code: 149 (0x95)
Meaning: An attempt was made to join or substitute a drive for which a directory on the drive is the target of a previous substitute.
- Message: ERROR_DS_CANT_ON_NON_LEAF
Numeric code: 8213 (0x2015)
Meaning: The directory service can perform the requested operation only on a leaf object.
- Message: ERROR_INVALID_INDEX
Numeric code: 1413 (0x585)
Meaning: Invalid index.
They Solved "error 0xc0000001":
Fixed on: 9.7.9
Error: Error Code 0xc0000001, after updating to Windows 8 - HP Support ...
Details: Ok guys i had no problem with dual booting xp and win7 hears how the install went for me. I started with vista on 1st part of a 200gig devided in half then loaded xp ...
Fixed on: 9.18.11
Error: Dual boot Vista / 7 fails.. Error 0xc0000001
Details: 21 Jun 2012 ... The Windows Action Center prompts for information about a failure of the operating system and it needs immediate repair. The action needed to ...
Fixed on: 2.15.12
Error: COMPUTERS AND OTHERS: Error Code: 0xc0000001 In Windows 8
Details: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8 pro, the install was successful however once i shut down the computer and tried to turn in back on it would not ...
Boot in XP and insert Windows 7 DVD...Support your DVD drive is G: Now run cmd.exe n execute the following command G:\Boot\Bootsect.exe /nt51.sys
I'm install Windows 7 Home and I'm getting the following error after "Windows is loading files". ... Status : 0xc0000001. Info : the selected entry could not be loaded. This is a new computer with all new hardware. ...
When deploying Windows 7 via OSD in Configuration Manager 2007 SP2, upon rebooting from the WinPE stage to Windows 7 Mini-Setup, Windows never starts and the following error occurrs instead: Status: 0xc0000001 Info: An unexpected error has occurred. ...
"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:
A few simple tips for the BSODLast Known Good Configuration (if you cannot startup) or System Restore when you are able to boot) might also be utilized.. In this manner you can undo OS condition that were changed when your computer didn't wasn't exposed to alerts. It is not reasonable to believe that Error 0xc0000001 will repaired after you use any of these options, these infrequently work for that kind of blue display. Initiate the Windows in Safe Mode to delete freshest tool activations. . You'll maybe need to use work environment installation CD to catch the 3rd party appliation and attempt deleting Error 0xc0000001 in that way.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
0xc0000001 Windows 7
- When accessing a new tape of a multivolume partition, the current blocksize is incorrect.
- Not all privileges referenced are assigned to the caller.
- The RPC protocol sequence is invalid.