If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x80070091
- This is my favorite tool because it's never failed me and fixed all the errors I had.
- This tool automatically repairs a wide range of system errors, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removed viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x80070091' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Error: 0x80070091 - The directory is not empty - SabreDAV ...
Error 0x80070091: The directory is not empty. That error message gives me options to try again, skip or cancel. Trying again never works so I ...Added by: Edwin on: 6.1.9 time: 8:12
BSOD Case # 473: 0x80070091
Details: Fixes an issue in which you receive a 0x80070091 error message when you try to replace a folder in a WebDAV shared folder in Windows 7 or in Windows ...
Suggestion: The more hours you spend in front of your computer the stronger the expectancy to meet a problem in future. Typically, blue screens can be both software and hardware bound. What's really bad is that throwing away that out of joint memory modules, graphic card or harddisk at times appears to be your sole salvation.... More information...
They Solved "0x80070091":
Fixed on: 11.13.12
Error: "Error 0x80070091: The directory is not empty" = cannot delete folder?
Details: I borrowed my friend external HDD, i transfer the files but they did not transfer correctly they left the folders but none of the files, so now i try to delete the ...
Fixed on: 2.17.12
Error: Can not delete folder / 0x80070091
Details: the things all of you have said to resolve seem to have nothing to d with the same problem I am having. (error 0x80070091) My problem is not ...
Fixed on: 5.22.10
Error: Can not delete folder / 0x80070091 ...
Details: Have a problem with 2-3 directories that I cannot delete. If I try I get the following message: Error 0x80070091: The directory is not empty I have.
I have a Windows 7 64-bit Toshiba satellite. Im having an issue deleting and accessing a folder with corrupted files inside. When I attempt to ...
I have a folder on my Windows 7 pro PC that is leftover from an uninstall. When I attempt to delete it, I get ERROR 0X80070091. Anyone know ...
Error 0x80070091: The directory is not empty. That error message gives me options to try again, skip or cancel. Trying again never works so I ...
Have a problem with 2-3 directories that I cannot delete. If I try I get the following message: Error 0x80070091: The directory is not empty I have.
I borrowed my friend external HDD, i transfer the files but they did not transfer correctly they left the folders but none of the files, so now i try to delete the ...
30 Dec 2011 ... erro 0x80070091.avi .... Error 0x80070091 Fix - The directory is Not Emptyby tank zhou1,519 views · REPARAR ERRORES GRATIS PARA WIN ...
7 Oct 2012 ... http://wllsoft.com/download Error 0x80070091 is a latest system error that is faced by most of the PC users. If you are good technical skill at ...
A few simple tips for the BSODWindows offers two predesigned the the computer features to repair potentially incorrect Windows manipulations: Last Known Good Configuration or System Restore. In this manner you are permitted move back operating system condition that were modified when your laptop didn't undergo crashes. The examples of successful resolutions of 0x80070091 by employing the OS emvironment return means are very little. 0x80070091 and other BSODs predominant may be generated when recently added tools conflict with the Windows. Open the work environment in Safe Mode to undo freshest tool installations. In the most hard occurences 0x80070091 won't even allow you access the OS. You'll probably need to utilize system installation CD to catch the invalid file and attempt clearing out 0x80070091 in that manner.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
- The server is in use and cannot be unloaded.
- CoInitialize has not been called.
- The minimum required disk space needed for logging is not available.