If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x80070020
- This is my favorite tool because it's never failed me so far!
- This tool automatically repaired about 100% of errors on my laptops, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removed viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x80070020' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
IIS - HRESULT 0x80070020 - The process cannot access the file ...
http://blog.laksha.net/2010/03/iis-hresult-0x80070020-process-cannot.html - 62k -Added by: Minna on: 1.23.10 time: 5:2
BSOD Case # 64: 0x80070020
Details: Describes a problem that may occur when your computer has an antivirus program that uses real-time scanning. Explains how to work around this problem.
Suggestion: Being tormented computer issues now and then is usual to a greater part of people. Unquestionably, OS problems are either hardware or software produced. getting rif of the harddrive, RAM chips or graphics card that provoked your blue screens is, commonly your solitary way out . the operating system have to explore and restore your information from affected SATA disc cells and transport to recommended segments, on conditions that the act is feasible.... More information...
They Solved "0x80070020":
Fixed on: 1.3.10
Error: Re: Error 0x80070020
Details: http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?188801-installshield-error-(-5006-0x80070020) - 45k -
Fixed on: 2.6.11
Error: installshield error (-5006 : 0x80070020)
Details: If you still haven't fixed the Windows 0x80070020 problem: 1. Please try the tool Windows registry optimizer, it safely cleans PC errors & invalid entries cause slow speed, blue screen...
Fixed on: 5.23.12
Error: Vista Update Error Code 0x80070020 Fixed | Windows Vista problems...
Details: 17 Jul 2007 ... Then download and save KB927891 if it has not been installed. ... do not run them while the browser is open or the Automatic Update service is ...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825/nl - 137k -
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/19790-63-error-0x80070020-system-restore - 110k -
How To Fix 0x80070020. 0x80070020 errors is encountered in course of the Windows backup or update execution. As a result the update or the backup process is blocked in halfway encountering constant...
A few simple tips for the BSODIf the desktop boots, use system restore, if it fails try Last Known Good Configuration alternative in the process of startup. These two Windows features enable you to clear out OS comfiguration to the moment when the system was doing well. The numbers of successful repairs of 0x80070020 by the means the operating system state restoration methods are really poor. If you installed new drivers delete them or update with the newest alternatives . Enter the system in Safe Mode if normal initiating crashes and disable these updates. From time to time the bad 0x80070020 insults during opening, in both usual and safe modes. You'll possibly need to apply Windows installation CD to get the problematic file and try removing 0x80070020 in that way.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
- The system cannot start another process at this time.
- The drive cannot find the sector requested.
- The global filename characters, * or ?, are entered incorrectly or too many global filename characters are specified.
- That function is not implemented.
- The object is already in the list.