If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solution:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
- Click to Fix 0x000000015
- This simple step-by-step instruction helped me fix this and all other errors I had.
- I got my PC fixed under an hour!
- I fix any Blue Screen on my PC and Mac!
- No need to pay hundreds of dollars to a computer technician for repairs
- No need to wait for weeks for your PC to return back to you from a computer technician
- No need to install, run or buy any queer "tools" or "cleaners"!
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000015). The ...
5 Jan 2010 ... Are you having hp scanner problems? Well you have come to the right place. In this tutorial I will explain how to fix hp scanner problems easily.Added by: Nell on: 1.6.11 time: 14:13
BSOD Case # 820: 0x0000015
Details: Error Code 0x0000015E. by RegMender Editorial Team, under Win32 Error Codes.
Suggestion: Serving you for lengthy time is known to inflict a BSOD when the system makes a try to start for your machine. Being up against a critical system failure proves it is past the time to attentively concern oneself with bailing up the reason. A few simple acts would ease it out to clear out blue screens. Make up your mind to throw out out of order units and set good units, or request a refund or an alternate when you recently installed your element. A bearable exceptional case may be a out of wack harddisk divisions the information stored in which must be extracted and re-written to intact spare spots.... More information...
- Message: RPC_X_SS_CONTEXT_DAMAGED
Numeric code: 1777 (0x6F1)
Meaning: The context handle changed during a remote procedure call.
- Message: ERROR_DS_DRA_SOURCE_DISABLED
Numeric code: 8456 (0x2108)
Meaning: The source server is currently rejecting replication requests.
- Message: DNS_ERROR_INCONSISTENT_ROOT_HINTS
Numeric code: 9565 (0x255D)
Meaning: The DNS server found root hints but they were not consistent across all adapters.
They Solved "0x0000015":
Fixed on: 3.10.12
Error: Error 0X00000015. The scanner is not ready - HP Support Forum ...
Details: A troubleshooting guide for the 0x00000015 STOP code on a Blue Screen of Death. You may also see this BSOD as LAST_CHANCE_CALLED_FROM_KMODE or 0x15.
Fixed on: 5.4.11
Error: www.BlueScreen-of-Death.com - ...for [0x0000000a 0x0000015a 0x0000001c 0x00000000...
Details: Any unsaved work is likely lost. Sample Screen. 0x0000015C.
Fixed on: 10.14.12
Error: Fix 0x0000015C | Fix PC Errors
Details: Hey. I'm facing problem with my HP photosmart C6100. I'm trying to scan using my all in one but my windows keep showing me that error. Its really an... - 492701...
Hey. I'm facing problem with my HP photosmart C6100. I'm trying to scan using my all in one but my windows keep showing me that error.
0x0000000a (0x0000015a, 0x0000001c, 0x00000000, 0x80116bf4).
Microsoft Help and Support provides support for Microsoft products. Find solutions for top issues, common problems or get support from a professional.
Cannot scan Error 0x0000015 device is not ready. - HP Support ... scan willnot work. error 0x0000015 says machine not ready H ...
A few simple tips for "0x0000015"
- The operating system repair CD disk appears be an advisable salvation for helpless states of things where archaic or uncertified programs will not be identified in some other fashion.
- when the machine will not give BSODs any time it to open try to employ Last Known Good Configuration rollback or System Restore function.
- boot your laptop in Safe Mode to delete newest update installations.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
0x000000c2 in Windows 7
- The directory is not a subdirectory of the root directory.
STOP 0xc2 bad pool caller
- An attempt was made to establish a session to a network server, but there are already too many sessions established to that server.
printer error 0x00000006
- Cannot run %1 in Windows NT mode.
0x000000c2 in Windows 7
- Unable to complete the requested operation because of either a catastrophic media failure or a data structure corruption on the disk.
- The object universal unique identifier (UUID) has already been registered.
- After starting, the service hung in a start-pending state.