If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x000000015
- This is my favorite tool because it's never failed me and fixed all the errors I had.
- This tool automatically repairs a wide range of system errors, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removed viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x000000015' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
I always use this BootSuite tool to boot and fix unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminate the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000015). The ...
5 Jan 2010 ... Are you having hp scanner problems? Well you have come to the right place. In this tutorial I will explain how to fix hp scanner problems easily.Added by: Nell on: 1.6.11 time: 14:13
BSOD Case # 820: 0x0000015
Details: Error Code 0x0000015E. by RegMender Editorial Team, under Win32 Error Codes.
Suggestion: Serving you for lengthy time is known to inflict a BSOD when the system makes a try to start for your machine. Being up against a critical system failure proves it is past the time to attentively concern oneself with bailing up the reason. A few simple acts would ease it out to clear out blue screens. Make up your mind to throw out out of order units and set good units, or request a refund or an alternate when you recently installed your element. A bearable exceptional case may be a out of wack harddisk divisions the information stored in which must be extracted and re-written to intact spare spots.... More information...
- Message: RPC_X_SS_CONTEXT_DAMAGED
Numeric code: 1777 (0x6F1)
Meaning: The context handle changed during a remote procedure call.
- Message: ERROR_DS_DRA_SOURCE_DISABLED
Numeric code: 8456 (0x2108)
Meaning: The source server is currently rejecting replication requests.
- Message: DNS_ERROR_INCONSISTENT_ROOT_HINTS
Numeric code: 9565 (0x255D)
Meaning: The DNS server found root hints but they were not consistent across all adapters.
They Solved "0x0000015":
Fixed on: 3.10.12
Error: Error 0X00000015. The scanner is not ready - HP Support Forum ...
Details: A troubleshooting guide for the 0x00000015 STOP code on a Blue Screen of Death. You may also see this BSOD as LAST_CHANCE_CALLED_FROM_KMODE or 0x15.
Fixed on: 5.4.11
Error: www.BlueScreen-of-Death.com - ...for [0x0000000a 0x0000015a 0x0000001c 0x00000000...
Details: Any unsaved work is likely lost. Sample Screen. 0x0000015C.
Fixed on: 10.14.12
Error: Fix 0x0000015C | Fix PC Errors
Details: Hey. I'm facing problem with my HP photosmart C6100. I'm trying to scan using my all in one but my windows keep showing me that error. Its really an... - 492701...
Hey. I'm facing problem with my HP photosmart C6100. I'm trying to scan using my all in one but my windows keep showing me that error.
0x0000000a (0x0000015a, 0x0000001c, 0x00000000, 0x80116bf4).
Microsoft Help and Support provides support for Microsoft products. Find solutions for top issues, common problems or get support from a professional.
Cannot scan Error 0x0000015 device is not ready. - HP Support ... scan willnot work. error 0x0000015 says machine not ready H ...
A few simple tips for "0x0000015"
- The operating system repair CD disk appears be an advisable salvation for helpless states of things where archaic or uncertified programs will not be identified in some other fashion.
- when the machine will not give BSODs any time it to open try to employ Last Known Good Configuration rollback or System Restore function.
- boot your laptop in Safe Mode to delete newest update installations.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
0x000000c2 in Windows 7
- The directory is not a subdirectory of the root directory.
STOP 0xc2 bad pool caller
- An attempt was made to establish a session to a network server, but there are already too many sessions established to that server.
printer error 0x00000006
- Cannot run %1 in Windows NT mode.
0x000000c2 in Windows 7
- Unable to complete the requested operation because of either a catastrophic media failure or a data structure corruption on the disk.
- The object universal unique identifier (UUID) has already been registered.
- After starting, the service hung in a start-pending state.