If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x00000116
- This is my favorite tool so far because it automatically repairs a wide range of system problems, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removes viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x00000116' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
BSOD 0x00000116--Mostly after sleep mode. - CNET Windows 7 Forums
6 Dec 2012 ... Windows 7: BSOD 0x00000116--Mostly after sleep mode. - Read Windows 7 discussions and get tips and advice on this topic and others on ...time: 6:56
BSOD Case # 247: 0x00000116
Details: System Information: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz 4.00 GB or RAM 64 -bit Windows 7 Professional NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS ...
Suggestion: System messages could happen all along of a number of troubles. Mark when the termination arises. Uprooting hardware failures is all along a challenge without changing out-of-run rigid disk, graphics card or RAM . An available exclusion from the concept is a inoperative allocation units on the hard disk drive the information recorded to which has to be rescued and ported to non impaired clear zones.... More information...
They Solved "0x00000116":
Fixed on: 12.25.12
Error: Display driver stopped responding & ATIKMPAG.SYS 0x00000116 ...
Details: Hi Sapphire Community! I read the posting rules, please correct me if I make any mistakes. First here are my specs then I will post my issue ...
Fixed on: 5.15.12
Error: FLEX HD 6450 1GB BSOD atikmpag.sys 0x00000116
Details: 31 Aug 2012 ... http://www.pcerrorfixpro.com/download/ Stop 0X00000116 Error is easy to fix with registry cleaner. If you scan your computer it will detect all the ...
Fixed on: 2.17.11
Error: Stop 0X00000116 Error - Blue Screen Stop Error Fix - YouTube
Details: 3 Apr 2012 ... Hey guys So it's been some confusing past couple of days... I've just finished of my 'dream pc' last Friday after installing the last peace, the HIS ...
29 Apr 2012 ... Hey guys, I got problem with my video card Nvidia 9400GT. I think its the driver, or its not compatible with my mobo from GIGABYTE ...
Just like other people getting the same Bugcheck 0x116 or BSOD Code 116. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: ...
Hello. I bought Lenovo Z580 (i5-3210M, HD4000/GT640M, Win8) and reinstall OS. Install Windows 7 Pro x64. When I installed last drivers nVidia card, I.
Windows 7 constantly crashing. Blue screen.STOP: 0X00000116 - MajorGeeks Support Forums - MajorGeeks Support Forums - Major GeeksStarted by: Susanna Date: 5.6.12 Time: 13:3
Hi guys I have a new Windows 7 computer and I had my first BSOD with the following bugcheck. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
Hi Guys,. I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop (L-650) running Windows 7 ... "If this is the first time you've seen this error ......." Has there been any ...
8 Oct 2012 ... 0X00000116 blue screen error ... And the STOP error 0X00000116 is the most common one that PC users will encounter while using the PC.
Windows 7 constantly crashing. Blue screen.STOP: 0X00000116 - Microsoft Community - Microsoft AnswersStarted by: Joseph Date: 10.5.12 Time: 3:58
12 Jul 2010 ... original title: Windows 7 constantly crashing. Blue screen. new computer. ____STOP: 0X00000116 ...
A few simple tips for the BSODIn case you can boot attempt to make use of Last Known Good Configuration option and the System Restore option . Such helpful Windows options allow to move back OS comfiguration to the point when the work environment was running normally. Don't be certain these accessible alternatives to be the sure salvation for 0x00000116, nevertheless. Necessity for software refreshing, deinstallation or deputizing with Microsoft accepted versions may produce 0x00000116. Initiate the system in Safe Mode to clear out most recent update installations. 0x00000116 may be so bad as not to allow you to boot system at all..
Work environment installation CD will be a wise doctor for desperate 0x00000116 instances when problematic tools cannot be located in any other manner.