If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x0000007b
- This is my favorite tool so far because it automatically repairs a wide range of system problems, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removes viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x0000007b' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
0x0000007B - StorageCraft
Bluescreen with 0x0000007B Stop code after restore and reboot.time: 10:33
BSOD Case # 425: 0x0000007b
Details: 25 Aug 2012 ... The 0x0000007B Blue Screen Error is one of the most common Windows stop errors and can have its source in a bad hardware, outdated ...
Suggestion: As any person is taken ilium at least once in a lifespan, similarly, any PC is supposed to display a blue screen. The mothers of Windows issues come in company with the next reasons. What determinately is this case is not in all instances elementary to poke into, notwithstanding the blue screen text can imply. Make up your mind to get refund for faulty components and shop for new units, or ask a refund or substitution in the event you only just mounted your RAM items.... More information...
They Solved "0x0000007b":
Fixed on: 7.17.10
Error: "STOP- 0x0000007B" error fix - YouTube
Details: Discusses advanced troubleshooting for "Stop error 0000007B (Error 0x7B, INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE)" errors in Windows XP.
Fixed on: 3.24.9
Error: Advanced troubleshooting for "Stop error code 0x0000007B ...
Details: How to fix the STOP 0x0000007B code (INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE) on a Blue Screen of Death. These are usually driver, virus, or hardware issues.
Fixed on: 6.8.9
Error: How To Fix STOP 0x0000007B Errors ... - PC Support - bluescreen-of-death.com
Details: 7 May 2012 ... A quick video showing how to fix a "STOP- 0x0000007B" error when installing Windows XP to a new computer build.
Discusses advanced troubleshooting for "Stop error 0000007B (Error 0x7B, INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE)" errors in Windows XP.
Disclaimer: You are using this guide at your own risk. I don't take any responsibility for any problems. Important information! Before you will do anything please ...
17 May 2012 ... Plz gv me solution for the 0x0000007b(0xf78de524,0xc0000034,0x00000000,, 0x00000000) error while installing XP.