If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x00000050 bsod
- This is my favorite tool because it's never failed me and fixed all the errors I had.
- This tool automatically repairs a wide range of system errors, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removed viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x00000050 bsod' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
0x00000050 - The Issue Fixed. - Blue Screen of Death
How to Stop 0X00000050 Blue Screen. Specific to Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista operating systems, ... How to Make Your Own Blue Screen of Death.Added by: Tom on: 10.13.10 time: 0:9
BSOD Case # 694: 0x00000050 BSOD
Details: Forum discussion: I looked over at the laptop and saw a BSOD: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA STOP; 0x00000050 ...
Suggestion: Everybody is afraid to suffer from a certain OS error code one day. If you don't fix the guilty one - the generator of the error, real fixing unlikely to be realizable. Please, read below a methodology that aids you to to corner problems in the event that there are no hints what your primary acts will be. Extirpating hardware involving blue screens of death is generally tough without throwing away inoperative RAM elements or videocard or harddisk. When your HDD wears, single sections get inoperable,anyway it is for sure not by a long shot the most terrible thing to occur.... More information...
Computer geeks tell also to watch for the below warning codes:
- Message: DNS_ERROR_ZONE_NOT_SECONDARY
Numeric code: 9613 (0x258D)
Meaning: DNS zone not secondary.
- Message: ERROR_UNKNOWN_COMPONENT
Numeric code: 1607 (0x647)
Meaning: Component ID not registered.
They Solved "0x00000050 BSOD":
Fixed on: 4.18.11
Error: Blue Screen 0x00000050: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ...
Details: Page 1 of 2 - BSOD 0x00000050 - posted in Windows 7: Dear professionals Here is my problem details by BlueScreenView.exe from minidump ...
Fixed on: 1.16.10
Error: 0x50 BSOD, random single driver. Solution found! - Security ...
Details: Hi there, I am experiencing a high number of these BSODs and wondered if anyone could suggest how to fix them. I have trawled the forums ...
Fixed on: 9.6.12
Error: Blue screen 0x00000050 - TechSpot Forums
Details: Hi, When my computer is launching Windows it shows the blue screen with the following code: *** STOP 0x00000050 (0xEC6b738D, 0x00000000, 0x864BE08C, 0x00000000) Does ...
From techie guys to other users:
Solved: BSOD 0x00000050. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help please!!!! i cant take this anymore!!! i tried youtube...google...nothings ...
Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA .... If you received a blue screen error, or stop code, the computer has shut down abruptly to protect ...
original title: BSOD Stop Error: 0x00000050 Hiya! Erm, well, for almost a month now, I've been experiencing frequent BSOD's. Once the computer (VGN-FZ190 ...
0x00000050 code appearing on a blue background is most certainly a kernel operating system malfunction attribute. All of the above alerts that the later you act the ...
A few simple tips for "0x00000050"
- Was there someting like 0x00000050 in the blue screen STOP error string? Spare some of your time to this 0x00000050 post
- uninstall the applications that were installed before such an error code commenced to irritate provided that the PC doesn't fail with 0x00000050 in the course of loading.
- on the assumption that Windows 7 or whatever version of Windows OS is used starts up, and make an attempt to employ System Restore tool and Last Known Good Configuration.
- worms, viruses and other malware eradicating should be the most advised act to do in the event you run up 0x00000050.
- in case your need to get to know more examples of 0x00000050, give some minutes to our site's front page
- 0x00000050 is induced by wrongly installed RAM modules.
- you will be urged to acquire your operating system installation CD to deactivate the unsigned utility, fixing this particular failure in this way.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
- The certificate doesn't have a private key property
- The volume label you entered exceeds the label character limit of the target file system.