If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 0x0000000f7
- This is my favorite tool so far because it automatically repairs a wide range of system problems, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removes viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x0000000f7' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Afterwards a Catalog of Knowledgebase Articles at Microsoft is shown referring the STOP-Message "STOP 0x00000007" on Bluescreens. Please also have a look at the Forum ...Added by: Tybalt on: 9.5.10 time: 14:3
BSOD Case # 729: 0x0000000f7
Details: Do as Linderman suggested and trade PSUs with your brother for a few days. The Corsair PSU is a very good one. In the meantime, could you post the stop codes you are getting with the BSOD.(0x0000000F7, etc). ...
Suggestion: As every one of us falls ill at least once in a lifetime, ditto, any laptop is doomed to get BSODs. fatal problems could arise owing to a handful of issues. Exterminating hardware induced error codes is in all instances dumping out of wack harddisk, graphics card or RAM . With the hard drive problem, you shall both get stripped of the larger part of your data or recover both the harddisk and the files, in the event but a marginal number of sections became inoperable.... More information...
- Message: ERROR_TOO_MANY_MODULES
Numeric code: 214 (0xD6)
Meaning: Too many dynamic-link modules are attached to this program or dynamic-link module.
- Message: ERROR_NO_ACE_CONDITION
Numeric code: 804 (0x324)
Meaning: The specified access control entry (ACE) does not contain a condition.
- Message: PEERDIST_ERROR_CANNOT_PARSE_CONTENTINFO
Numeric code: 4051 (0xFD3)
Meaning: The supplied content information is malformed.
- Message: ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED
Numeric code: 50 (0x32)
Meaning: The request is not supported.
They Solved "0x0000000f7":
Fixed on: 10.5.11
Error: Random BSODs mystery.. Is it really my PSU? - Tech Support Forum
Details: You may receive the following error message while running Windows:
Fixed on: 6.16.10
Error: General causes of "STOP 0x0000007F" errors
Details: 0x0000000F7 0x00000007E Please let me know if additional info is needed. Thank you in advance! My System Specs 07 Jan 2012 ...
Fixed on: 2.2.12
Error: Solved Random BSOD in general use (mainly 0x0000000D1 and ...
Details: The Corsair PSU is a very good one. In the meantime, could you post the stop codes you are getting with the BSOD.(0x0000000F7, etc) ...
Ultimate 32bit - Retail version Reinstalled it about 6 months ago, trying to fix this problem. My hardware is about 2 years and 9 months old.
...7C90D8BA ntdll.dll NtQueryPerformanceCounter+12 (0x651B6D88,0xFFFFFFFF,0x017C4670,0x01A773F8) 005FB88E Launcher.exe <unknown symbol>+0 ... Launcher.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x7C800000,0x0434FF70,0x00000000,0x0000000F) 7C917D08 ntdll.dll LdrGetProcedureAddress+24. ...
6 Aug 2009 ... This Windows 7 Stop Errors or Blue Screens Guide will help you analyze and fix Windows Blue Screen, Stop Error, Error Codes, Bug Check ...
A few simple tips for the BSODIn case you can startup try to apply Last Known Good Configuration feature or the System Restore function . Such helpful OS functions allow to return OS comfiguration to the time when the machine was doing faultlessly. The success rate of these steps israther poor for 0x0000000f7 is infrequently generated by occasional Windows settings modification. The requirement for appliation refreshing, deinstallation or substitution with Microsoft accepted versions may produce 0x0000000f7. Load in Safe Mode to remove recently installed unknown appliations. The problem when the work environment delivers the error with 0x0000000f7 during booting is the most intricate one. If you have operating system installation CD you might manage 3rd party software even if the system cannot start, and try to drive out STOP 0x0000000f7.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
- The specified separator file is invalid.
- The data is invalid.
- Not enough quota is available to process this command.
- A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.
- Unable to initialize class cache