If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solution:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
- Free Download the Fix for 0x00000000
- This is my favorite tool because it fixed this and all other errors I had.
- This tool automatically repairs a wide range of system errors, including this and other error messages, blue screens and Widnows update errors, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removes viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- There is another, very important reason for me to use this tool from now on:
With this program, I don't even have to updgrade to Windows 10! This means that all the information on my computer will stay private!
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '0x00000000' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
STOP: 0X0000007B (0xF78d2524,0XC0000034,0X00000000, 0X00000000) - Chipsets-Bios - Motherboards-Memory - Tom's Hardware
i tiried to change ram,hdd,hdd cable, change cd,,,every thing but result same on blue screen error.....time: 7:49
BSOD Case # 26: 0x00000000
Details: 17 May 2012 ... Plz gv me solution for the 0x0000007b(0xf78de524,0xc0000034,0x00000000,, 0x00000000) error while installing XP.
Suggestion: Basically, BSODs will be either software or hardware induced. Very frequently, the sole escape may be addingsearching for another unit of hardware and getting rif of problem RAM blocks, harddisk or videocard. The single of the few incidents which must not pretypify the latter end of the harddrive is malfunctioning clusters on a hard drive the information out of which may be extracted and saved to non cranky vacant addresses.... More information...
They Solved "0x00000000":
Fixed on: 11.10.12
Error: 0x0000009C (0x00000004, 0x00000000 ... - Microsoft Support
Details: 8 Jun 2006 ... The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Answer ID. 552. | Published ...
Fixed on: 12.2.12
Error: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory ... - Find Answers
Details: 5 Jul 2011 ... Hello guys! Im getting BSOD like these: A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
Fixed on: 7.12.11
Error: BSOD stop error 0x0000000a(0x00000016,0x0000001c,0x00000000 ...
Details: Describes an error message that you may receive if your computer processor detects and reports an unrecoverable hardware error to Windows XP.
Describes an error message that you may receive if your computer processor detects and reports an unrecoverable hardware error to Windows XP.
STOP: 0X0000007B (0xF78d2524,0XC0000034,0X00000000, 0X00000000) - Asus - Motherboards-Memory - Tom's HardwareStarted by: Florence Date: 7.21.12 Time: 16:17
I had always been taught 0–9 to represent values zero to nine, and A, ... 0x simply tells you the number after it will be in hex. so 0x00 is 0, 0x10 is ...
8 Jun 2006 ... The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Answer ID. 552. | Published ...
16 Mar 2011 ... Fix Stop 0x00000000 Error. A stop 0x00000000error in Windows XP is an annoying error that can occur during or after the...
I TOO HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM LIKE THE OTHER GUYS BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT IS MY PC THAT'S SHOWING ME THIS ...
20 Apr 2011 ... http://www.0x00000000errorfix.com. A STOP 0x00000000 errors in Windows operating system is a critical computer error that may occur in the ...