If you are not a PC expert use the following first-aid solutions:
(only REAL working solutions, no useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows, at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download the Fix for 00000709
- This is my favorite tool because it's never failed me and fixed all the errors I had.
- This tool automatically repairs a wide range of system errors, including this and other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, freezes, registry corruption, system file damage, slow-downs, removed viruses, trojans and other malware, and other issues.
- Another, critically important reason why I highly recommend this specific tool above all other tools is that errors like '00000709' are often caused by viruses, trojans or other malware, and this is the only tool that repairs the damage already done to your system by a virus or other malware, which eliminates the need to reformat your PC (no other tool or antivirus does that!)
- The third (but not the last) reason is that this tool is widely used even by PC technicians to automatically remove Windows errors and fix the damaged system.
- This multiple award-winning tool has already fixed over 1 million computers!
- Simply let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Startup Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots and fixes unbootable computers that crash with a blue screen error message, black screen, boot loop, "ntldr is missing", "bootmgr is missing", "operating system not found" and other error messages, and eliminates the problems that cause the error.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple instruction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let the utility fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) when trying ...
Attempts to connect to printers may fail when using a CNAME.Added by: Silvester on: 9.2.10 time: 3:31
BSOD Case # 601: 00000709
Details: "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) Double check the printer name and make sure that the printer is connected to the ...
Suggestion: I'll have to amaze you in case you guess that your computer will never crash and other users never have system issues. either software or hardware may be the root of computer crashes. Hardware must not cause problems too much often frequently. What's really bad is that throwing away the inval RAM bars, videocard or harddrive often ought to be the sole reprieve.... More information...
They Solved "00000709":
Fixed on: 2.28.9
Error: Citrix Forums : Network printer error 0x00000709 ...
Details: Attempts to connect to printers may fail when using a CNAME.
Fixed on: 4.14.9
Error: Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) when trying ...
Details: Hello there You may not see a paper jam. This may work for you, it has worked for many here I given this advice so gave it a try it could work for you.
Fixed on: 7.3.11
Error: Ox 00000709 Printer wont print error - Product Problem ...
Details: Manually mapping ended up with the error "Network printer error 0x00000709". All services where running on UPS Server and Client and ...
28 Sep 2012 ... Solution to Error 0x00000709. Two days spent on this problem. In this problem, we can't set a printer to default. Had two printers connected to a ...
Manually mapping ended up with the error "Network printer error 0x00000709". All services where running on UPS Server and Client and ...
17 Sep 2008 ... I have two printers attached to a XP system desktop. I also have 2 vista laptops. One can use the printers and the other just recently gets the ...
A few simple tips for the BSODLast Known Good Configuration (if you cannot startup) or System Restore in case you are able to load the system) might also be brought to rescue.. At a specific moment in the past the machine worked normally, so such features return the settings back to the latest configuration. The rates of successful fixing of 00000709 by utilizing the OS state rollback methods are implacably weak. Lately enabled tools may need to be deleted or updated. Utilize Safe Mode to uninstall newly installed 3rd party appliations. Even the situation when the OS blue displays with 00000709 when you enter OS in safe mode is not a impasse. Another way to get or delete the faulty driver generating 00000709 is empoying operating system installation CD.
Errors and messages often searched for together:
- An unexpected network error occurred.
- The requested operation is successful. Changes will not be effective until the service is restarted.
- The file download was aborted abnormally. The file is incomplete.